GETTING TO MARINA BAY SANDS
MRT: Marina Bay Sands is linked directly to Bayfront MRT station (CE1, Exit B, C, D, E) along the Circle Line Extension
Public Buses: The following bus routes serve Marina Bay Sands Hotel and Marina Bay Sands MICE – 97/97E, 106, 133, 502/502A, 518/518A, NR1 (Available on Fridays, Saturdays and even of public holidays), and NR6 ((Available on Fridays, Saturdays and even of public holidays)
Motorcycles: Please note that motorcycle parking is not available on the property
Car Parking: Accessible to cars only. Entrance via South car park or North car park on Bayfront Link/ Avenue and Hotel tower 3 Porte Cochere. Car park rates are:
- 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday: S$7 for first hour and S$1 for every subsequent half hour
- 7am - 7pm Saturday & Sunday, eve of public holiday & public holiday: S$8 for first hour and S$1 for every subsequent half hour
- 7pm - 7am Monday - Thursday: S$7 flat rate
- 7pm - 7am Friday - Sunday, eve of public holiday & public holiday: S$8 flat rate
- Max charge: S$26 per 24 hours
- For in-house hotel guests: S$8 per 24 hours
Taxi: Taxi stands for pick-up and drop-off are at the Convention Centre, Casino, and Towers 1 & 3.
Tour buses: SIA Hop-on Bus, International coaches & local tour operators have varying pick-up and drop-off points. Please refer to their respective websites for details.
For more info, visit the Marina Bay Sands website.
Stay tuned for more updates